Information for Legal Professionals
Effective estate planning and estate settlement starts with an attorney and ends with satisfied clients and heirs. First Midwest Wealth Management is dedicated to developing relationships with attorneys by augmenting the planning phase and assisting with the settlement process. As a corporate trustee and executor, we have experienced trust personnel and systems designed specifically for trust and estate recordkeeping and accounting. Advantages of working with First Midwest include:
- Commitment to our retention of legal counsel policy.
- Experienced wealth officers.
- Trust and estate recordkeeping systems with tax details.
- Vault storage for documents and estate valuables.
- Will filing system for maintaining testator and grantor information.
First Midwest Bank Wealth Management1 can help you support your clients. For more information, contact a First Midwest Wealth Management Officer today.