EXPERTISE PROVEN IN THE FIELD
At First Midwest Bank, we know your farm is more than just a business. For more than 75 years, we have provided the knowledge, experience, and financial solutions to help you cultivate your operation to its fullest potential. As one of the top U.S.-based Ag Bank Lender in Illinois, and a national Top 50 Ag Bank Lender1, we do more that agricultural loans. We help fuel your passion.
Our dedicated Ag Banking team understands how seasonality affects the farmer's distinct financing and cash flow management needs. Many team members grew up on their family farms and still have one foot in the field and one in the bank.
- First Midwest agriculture loans and financing strategies2 take full advantage of available federal and state financing programs, yet they are flexible enough to meet each farmer's individual situation.
- Our cash management services are designed to make the most efficient use of funds throughout the huge seasonal inflows and outflows that are a normal part of the business.
We also have you covered with a full range of business and personal banking, as well as trust and investment management services through our offices located in Central and Northern Illinois and Eastern Iowa.
- Farm management, consulting, and farm real estate brokerage
- FSA & Farmer MAC Lender
- Full complement of Ag products, services, and consultation
- Operating agricultural loans2
- Equipment financing3
- Farmland mortgages2
- Innovative low FSA interest-assistance programs
- Federal and State farm support programs
- Crop insurance through alliance partners
- Treasury management and deposit services
- Wealth Management Group4 — With more than $12 billion in assets under management
- Trust and fiduciary services — Wealth and estate planning to preserve and enhance your wealth
- Investment management — Personalized and actively managed investment plans and services
- Private banking — Premium banking and financial services served with a concierge feel
Contact Rebecca today and let us help all your hard work pay off.
Get local, timely updates and news information by subscribing to our weekly Cornbelt Newsletter.