A NEW WAY TO MANAGE YOUR MORTGAGE ONLINE
The online, easy-to-use First Midwest Mortgage Center lets you:
- Make an online mortgage payment
- Set up autopay or enroll in E-statements
- View statements, escrow payments, and tax information
- Create alerts, set notifications and send questions via secure messaging or via chat
If you previously made mortgage payments (one-time or recurring) via internal transfer within Online Banking or our Loan Payment Center, these options are no longer available.
Ready to get started? Visit the First Midwest Mortgage Center to create a new username and password.
If you would like to pay a loan other than your home mortgage, please visit our Loan Payment Center.
A: No, rest assured your loan was not sold. We have a new mortgage servicing department. With this change you have access to expanded services and leading-edge technology to better manage your mortgage. Also, with this change you were issued a new loan account number.
A: Your loan account number can be found on the servicing transfer letter you received in the mail. Or you can obtain your new loan account number by calling the Mortgage Servicing Customer Care team at 866.660.0362, Monday – Friday 8am to 5pm CST. When calling, please be prepared to provide your social security number and zip code.
A: Please call the dedicated Mortgage Servicing Customer Care team at 866.660.0362, Monday – Friday 8am to 5pm CST.
A: There are several payment options. The most convenient way is with the online, easy-to-use First Midwest Mortgage Center. Here you can make a payment, set up auto pay, or view statements. To enroll, you will need to register and create a new username/password.
Additional ways to pay include:
- Online Bill Pay – If you currently have First Midwest Bank set up as a Payee, please update the Payee information with your new loan account number and Payee address: PO Box 0054, Palatine, IL 60055-0054.
- Mail – Please mail your payment to the new mailing address: First Midwest Bank, PO Box 0054, Palatine, IL 60055-0054.
- Branch-Pay in person at a local First Midwest Bank location. Click here to find a nearby branch.
Please note, payments (one-time or recurring) via an internal transfer within Online Banking or the Loan Payment Center are no longer options for making a mortgage payment.
A: Payments sent to the old address will get processed. To avoid any future processing delay, please update the mailing address to First Midwest Bank, PO Box 0054, Palatine, IL 60055-0054.
A: We understand there may be payment delays and therefore no late fees will be assessed for June and July.
A: If you recently made a payment, please allow up to 48 hours for the payment to be reflected. To confirm payment, please visit the Mortgage Center. Or you can contact the Mortgage Servicing Customer Care team at 866.660.0362, Monday – Friday 8am to 5pm CST.