E-Sign Disclosure and Consent
You understand and agree that in order to submit an application for an Express Personal Loan to First Midwest Bank (“we”, “us”, “our” and “Bank”) and view and retain a copy of the application and disclosures (collectively, “Disclosures”), you must consent to receive the Disclosures electronically. Please carefully review the terms and conditions below for providing Disclosures to you electronically.
You acknowledge and agree that we may provide you with the Disclosures in electronic format, and that we are not required to send paper copies to you. You will not be able to obtain a paper copy of the Disclosures unless you download or print a copy during the application process.
To access, view and retain the Disclosures that we make available to you in electronic form, you must have the following hardware and software:
- An Internet browser that meets our current minimum requirements, which are listed below under Hardware & Software Compatibility. Such minimum requirements include a web browser that supports 128-bit encryption.
- Sufficient electronic storage capacity on your computer’s hard drive or other data storage unit.
- An e-mail account with an Internet service provider and e-mail software in order to receive electronic communications from us.
- Software that enables you to view documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) (Adobe® Acrobat Reader).
You are required to provide us with an accurate and complete e-mail address and other information related to your application, and to maintain and update any changes to the information promptly. You can update your information by contacting us at (800) 322-3623 or at Customer.Care@FirstMidwest.com or visiting a branch office.
All Disclosures that we provide to you in electronic format will be provided either:
- Via e-mail.
- By access to a website which will be provided to you in an e-mail notice from us when the documents are available.
- By posting on a website that we designate for that purpose; or (iv) requesting you to download a PDF.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to receive Disclosures electronically at any time by contacting us at (800) 322-3623 or at Customer.Care@FirstMidwest.com. We will not impose a fee to process the withdrawal of your consent. Your withdrawal of consent will be effective only after we have had a reasonable period of time to process your request. Please be aware that if you elect to receive Disclosures only in paper format, we will be unable to process your application for an Express Personal Loan. If you elect to receive Disclosures only in paper format after your loan has been approved, it may slow the speed at which we can deliver services to you. We may treat your failure to provide us with a valid e-mail address or the malfunction of a previously valid e-mail address as a withdrawal of your consent to receive electronic documents, at our discretion.
All Disclosures provided in either electronic or paper format from us to you will be considered “in writing.” You should print or download a copy of this E-SIGN Disclosure and Consent to Electronic Receipt of Disclosures (“E-SIGN Consent”) and any other Disclosures for your records. You agree and we both intend the federal Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act to apply to:
- This E-SIGN Consent.
- Processing your credit application.
By clicking the “Agree” button, you:
- Confirm your consent to receive the Disclosures in electronic format
- Affirmatively demonstrate your ability to access and read, and print and save, this E-SIGN Consent and the Disclosures
- Confirm that you have provided a valid e-mail address at which we can send electronic documents to you
- Have access to software and hardware that satisfies the above requirements
- Agree to the terms of this E-SIGN Consent
- Affix your electronic signature to this E-SIGN Consent and the credit application.
Hardware & Software Compatibility
Current browser and operating system requirements effective February 2016:
|Operating System ||Microsoft Internet Explorer ||Apple Safari® ||Mozilla Firefox® ||Google Chrome™ |
|Windows Vista® ||9.0||4.0; 5.0||39.0; 40.0||44.0; 45.0|
|Windows 7||10.0; 11.0||N/A||39.0; 40.0||44.0; 45.0|
|Windows 8||10.0||N/A||39.0; 40.0||44.0; 45.0|
|Windows 8.1||11.0||N/A||39.0; 40.0||44.0; 45.0|
|Windows 10||Edge; 11.0||N/A||N/A||44.0; 45.0|
|Mac OS X 10.9||N/A||7.0||39.0; 40.0||N/A|
|Mac OS X 10.10||N/A||8.0||39.0; 40.0||N/A|