1031 Exchange Forms

A 1031 Tax-Deferred Exchange1 allows a property owner to exchange existing property for "like-kind" property without having to pay state and federal income taxes on the transaction. When contemplating selling property to purchase other "like-kind" property, it makes sense to consider deferring the payment of capital gains taxes through the use of a 1031 Exchange.

Contact us at 800-322-3623 if you have any questions regarding these forms, or how a 1031 Exchange works, and we will connect you with a First Midwest Wealth Management Officer.

Access Forms

Find the Nearest Branch

You are leaving the First Midwest website.

Redirecting to