Invest and Insure
First Midwest Financial Network*
Investments and insurance are all about planning and preparing for the future. It's how we afford a home, a college education, a comfortable retirement, prepare for the unexpected, and even provide for future generations. Deciding how and where to place your hard-earned dollars to meet all those goals gets more complex every day. At First Midwest, we're here to help.
The First Midwest Financial Network provides you with knowledgeable and credentialed Financial Consultants that can help you design personalized strategies that accommodate your changing goals and circumstances. We're dedicated to providing you with access to products and advice – to address your needs – through a wide array of financial products and service:
- Investments – Build and help protect your wealth throughout your lifetime with products from today's leading providers.
- Insurance – Manage life's risks by providing for the unexpected.
- Advice and Planning – Balance short-term and long-term goals in one all-encompassing plan.
- Banking1– Solutions that integrate your spending, saving, and borrowing in a way that has them all working together.
- Wealth Management – The strong foundation you build today will help provide for the needs of tomorrow.
- Business Solutions – A comprehensive approach to all your business's financial needs.
Call 800-241-1749 to get connected with a First Midwest Financial Consultant today.
Meet a Consultant
Back to Top
First Midwest Wealth Management
First Midwest's Wealth Management2 offers Investment Management, Trustee and Executor Services, and Wealth Management. With First Midwest acting as your primary financial advisor, you will be supported by an organization of professionals whose responsibility places your interests above its own. In fact, we are so confident you will find our services to be an excellent value, we offer a Wealth Management Service Guarantee that refunds your fees should you not be fully satisfied.
Call 800-241-1749 to get connected with a First Midwest Wealth Management Officer today.
Meet a Wealth Management Officer
Back to Top