Commercial Important Dates Schedule
- June 12, 2020 through June 14, 2020 is Conversion Weekend. During Conversion Weekend, we will convert our systems and transition your accounts to First Midwest Bank.
- June 15, 2020 is the Effective Date of the transition from Park Bank to First Midwest Bank.
- Please keep the following key dates, times, and details in mind.
- Additional details regarding the transition of your account(s) are in the enclosed Commercial Resource Guide.
- If you have any questions, please contact your Banker, stop by a Park Bank branch, visit FirstMidwest.com/ParkBank or contact our Treasury Management Support Team directly at 262.827.5090.
|Friday, June 12, 2020||Monday, June 15, 2020|
|Business Express Online Banking||Access to Park Bank’s Business Online Banking, including Bill Pay, will no longer be available as of 5:00pm. Watch for additional communication.||Access to First Midwest Bank’s Business Express Online Banking, including Bill Pay, will be available beginning at 8:00am.|
Business Mobile Banking
|Access to Park Bank’s Business Mobile Banking, including Mobile Bill Pay, will no longer be available as of 5:00pm.||Download the First Midwest Bank Business Mobile app and use your current Park Bank Mobile Banking User ID and Password to log in.|
|ACH transactions must be completed by 5:00pm.||Access to First Midwest Bank’s Business Express ACH module will be available beginning at 8:00am.|
|Remote Deposit Capture
||Access to Park Bank’s Scan-to-Deposit service will be available.||You will have continued access to Scan-to-Deposit, with no interruption of service.|
|Business Debit Cards
||Your Park Bank Visa® Debit Card and PIN will continue to work during the transition. If a PIN (Debit) transaction is declined, select Signature (Credit).||You can begin using your new First Midwest Bank Debit Mastercard® or continue to use your Park Bank Visa® Debit Card.|
|Checks||You can continue to use your existing supply of Park Bank checks.||As your supply of Park Bank checks naturally runs low, please contact First Midwest Bank to order a new supply. Our Routing Number is 071901604.|
|Direct Deposits and Electronic Funds Transfers
||All existing direct deposits, preauthorized debits or other electronic transfers will continue without interruption.||Any newly established direct deposits, preauthorized debits or other electronic transfers should use First Midwest Bank’s Routing Number: 071901604.|
|Automated Phone Banking
||Access to Park Bank’s 24-Hour Telephone Banking ends at 5:00pm.||Access to First Midwest Bank-Line will be available beginning at 8:00am. Dial 800.322.3623. Your PIN is the last four digits of the Tax Identification Number (TIN) assigned to the account.|
|Branch Access||All Park Bank lobbies and drive-ups will close at 5:00pm on Friday, June 12, 2020. All branches will reopen for regular business hours as First Midwest Bank on Monday, June 15, 2020.|
All times referenced are Central Time.
Download a PDF of these Important Dates here.
View the Commercial Resource Guide.