Savings accounts are simple. They are interest-bearing accounts that can add a little momentum to your budget. And, they provide a convenient way to save for specific financial needs or an "emergency" fund.
All First Midwest Savings accounts feature . . .
- Competitive interest credited monthly
- Free eStatements
- Free Online and Mobile Banking
- Deposits done in person, by Debit Card, by automatic transfer from a First Midwest Checking account, or with employer-offered Direct Deposit
- Access to your funds at any time.
- Combined statements with your other First Midwest accounts
- 100 Tuition Rewards points plus 5% annually of your year-to-date verage account balance
View our Savings Account Rates
|Account ||Details |
- Exclusively available to our Diamond Checking clients
- Our highest savings rates combined with the full liquidity of a traditional savings account
- No maintenance fees when you maintain a monthly $50 Systematic Savings Plan from your Diamond Checking account (or a $1,000 minimum daily savings account balance)
Investor Reserve Savings
- The perfect blend of security and return
- Features the accessibility of a traditional Statement Savings account and offers higher returns with a tiered rate structure, so the interest you earn grows as your balance increases
- The easiest way to put yourself on the path to a healthy financial future
- Deposit funds into your FDIC-insured account when you visit a branch,
- Execute a transfer between your First Midwest Checking and Savings accounts via Online & Telephone Banking, at any ATM, or via direct deposit
- Withdraw funds when you need them at any ATM or by visiting any of our branches
- As a special benefit for select clients, the monthly maintenance fee is waived - regardless of balance - for those under the age of 18 and over the age of 65
Click here to view our Savings Account rates.