Commercial Real Estate Financing
First Midwest Bank’s Commercial Real Estate Group (CREG) is committed to providing high quality financing solutions1 to the Chicago marketplace. Unlike other local financial institutions, First Midwest takes a long-term view of commercial real estate lending. That is why we have continuously been an active lender, even during economic downturns. Our team of experienced and dedicated professionals knows what it takes to get your deal done.
- We are accessible and accountable, providing you with one point of contact throughout the loan process; from application to approval to closing and beyond.
- We are consistent and reliable, delivering what we promise with certainty of execution.
- We are streamlined and efficient, handling all underwriting and portfolio management in-house. What’s more, all of our credit decisions are made locally by people who understand the marketplace.
- We take your deadlines seriously and adhere to all time constraints. If we cannot provide the type of solution you require, we will inform you early in the process. We value your time as we do our own.
Our Relationship Managers average more than 20 years of experience in comercial Real Estate Financing. We serve our clients anywhere within First Midwest's expanding footprint - which currently includes:
- Chicago metropolitan area
- Northwest Indiana
- Central Illinois
- Quad Cities
- Southeast Wisconsin
Get Connected with Our Team
See how First Midwest's experienced Relationship Managers can meet your real estate financing needs and discuss opportunities on proprerties for sale.
- David Hall – Senior Vice President, Commercial Banking Manager & Team Leader
- Heidi Smithson – Senior Vice President, Commercial Banking Offiicer & Team Leader
- Chris Cernek – Vice President, Commercial Banking Officer
- Jeff Ehrmann – Vice President, Commercial Banking Officer
- Jim Cacioppo – Vice President, Commerical Banking Officer
- Dorothy Karr – Vice President, Commercial Banking Officer
- Steven Vernon – Vice President, Commercial Banking Officer
- Anthony Basilios – Assistant Vice President, Commercial Banking Officer
- Ben Paolone – Assistant Vice President, Commercial Banking Officer
View Financing Types
View Loan Parameters
View Recent Loans