There are situations where individual trustees or executors feel overwhelmed by their responsibilities. We have the professionals and systems in place, to be easily be employed as your agent. With First Midwest as your agent, you’ll receive access to the same trustee or executor services, yet still retain full control. We can perform any or all of these services on your behalf:
- Investment Management and Securities Trading
- Consolidation of Assets (Real Estate, Life Insurance and Private Equity)
- Duplicate Statements (to Attorneys, Accountants, Beneficiaries or Heirs)
- Payment of Bills and Receipt of Funds
- Consolidation of Tax Information
Utilizing First Midwest Bank as your agent can provide you with more time to spend doing the things you enjoy, rather than worrying about day-to-day investing and record keeping. You retain full control of the process, with everything in one place, and have professional trust and executor guidance available when needed.
To learn how Agency Services from First Midwest Bank can provide you peace of mind, contact a First Midwest Wealth Management Officer1 today.Access Forms