First Midwest is a leader in workplace banking because we understand the importance of building long-term relationships based on mutual trust, proven results and real accountability. We have over 600 businesses of various sizes participating in On-the-Job Banking today, and have the capabilities and desire to fulfill needs for employees in all stages of life. Trained and dedicated On-the-Job Bankers are always available to consult, educate and meet with a business's employees to ensure that their needs are met.
- A start-to-finish approach from employee enrollment and financial education, to credit counseling and one-on-one assistance.
- Offerings that can be added to your company's existing benefit packages.
- Special account packages for participating employees.
- Employees' financial concerns move from the employer's hands into First Midwest's.
- Convenience for employees with no cost for the employer.
For more information regarding our On-the-Job Banking capabilities, call one of our First Midwest On-the-Job Banking Specialists today.