First Midwest is a leader in workplace banking because we understand the importance of building long-term relationships based on mutual trust, proven results and real accountability. We have over 600 businesses of various sizes participating in our On-the-Job Banking program today, and have the capabilities and desire to fulfill needs for clients in all life stages. Trained and dedicated On-the-Job Bankers are always available to consult, educate and meet with a business's employees to ensure that all their financial needs are met.
For more information on our workplace banking solutions, contact a First Midwest On-the-Job Banking Specialist today.
Employee Direct Deposit Solutions
Whether your organization offers direct deposit or not, we have a smart solution that will fit your workplace. At First Midwest, we know your employee's checking account is more than just debits and credits. It's the cornerstone of an employee's personal finances. As part of our On-the-Job Banking program, we offer several smart checking and savings options designed to add valuable time and money back into their busy lives...and deliver value to your business.
- Increased existing direct deposit participation.
- Assistance if your organization is new to direct deposit with employee enrollment and education.
- Offerings that can be added as part of existing benefit packages.
- Special account packages for participating employees.
- Financial education and credit counseling.
- One-on-one financial assistance for employees experiencing financial hardship.
- Taking employee financial concerns out of the employer's hands and into the bank's.
- Convenience for employees.
- No cost for employer to offer.
For more information about bringing our workplace banking programs to your business, contact a First Midwest On-the-Job Banking Specialist today.